Where is the Kitchen Alchemist?

Long time no blog, right? I haven't been doing nothing though! Like most bloggers, I gave up on the big stories and went for micro blogging sites like Facebook and Twitter. I have been keeping the world up to date over there. Not so much here.

I have been churning out big cake after big cake. I've also taught myself how to make sugar cookies. I'll taking a moment over coming weeks to put some new posts up.

Cooking wise, when you have a kid there's a whole lots less fun cooking, I can tell ya! But there have been a few inventions. I'll share those too.

Comments

Dear Author, thank you for sharing the useful and informative information. I am regularly read your articles please check this also:
little,alchemy
poraashhaz said…
Good blog contain informative information for people.I am regularly read your articles please check this alsoAlchemy

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow Sherbet Cones

White Chocolate Ganache

Road Test: Sunbeam Mixmaster v Kenwood Patissier